- welding / assembly skills,
- knowledge of technical drawings is welcome,
- diligence and accuracy.
- support from the Polish coordinator throughout the entire employment period,
- the employer ensures the organization of the trip to the place of work,
- attractive employment conditions (employment contract, free accommodation and commuting, work tools).
We are looking for new employees
to work on the most prestigious construction projects inside and outside the European Union!
- ATTRACTIVE SALARY – 10 – 15 EUR/h – in-hand salary (dependent on the worker’s skills)
- COMPANY CAR for commuting
- SUPPORT OF COORDINATORS during the whole period of employment
- COMFORTABLE ACCOMODATION
modern home appliances: washing machine, fridge, microwave oven, electric stove
service of cleaning lady
maintenance and service of any eventual defects: plumbing, electrics, etc.
possible additional equipment of apartments
(we are open to reasonable suggestions)